We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
“E.F. Ancile Technologies Ltd” is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, e-mail address, delivery address and country);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to send our newsletter, improve our service and, more generally, to easily communicate with each other. Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we either delete or anonymize them.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: email@example.com. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your request and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
- HOW TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCTS?
With your consent, we will subscribe you to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website are not targeted to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: email@example.com
1. GENERAL WARNING
1.1 E.F. Ancile Technologies Ltd (hereinafter, “AncileTech”) respects the privacy of its users (hereinafter, the “Users“).
1.2 “AncileTech” processes the personal data transmitted to it in accordance with the legislation in force, and, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation“).
1.4 The User acknowledges having read the information below and authorizes AncileTech to process, in accordance with the provisions of the Policy, the personal data that he/she communicates on the Website.
1.5 The Policy is valid for all pages hosted on the Website and for the registrations of this Website. It is not valid for the pages hosted by third parties to which AncileTech may refer and whose privacy policies may differ. AncileTech cannot therefore be held responsible for any data processed on these websites or by them.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
2.1 Simply visiting the Website shall take place without having to provide any personal data, such as first name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
2.2 As part of the Service, the User may be required to provide certain personal data.
2.3 Any question regarding the processing of this data may be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. DATA CONTROLLER
3.1 By using the order form on the Website and using the Service, the User allows, in particular, AncileTech to record and store, for the purposes mentioned in point 4, the following information:
- identifying data, such as the first name and surname, e-mail address and company delivery address, country;
- invoicing information;
- communications between the User and AncileTech;
- The User also authorizes AncileTech to record and store the following data for the purposes mentioned in point 4:
3.2 Additional information requested by AncileTech to the User in order to identify him or to prevent him from violating any of the provisions of the Policy;
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING THE DATA
4.1 The Website collects, stores and uses its Users’ data for the following purposes, in particular:
- to establish, carry out and conduct the contractual relationship with the User;
- to analyse, adapt and improve the content of the Website;
- to provide the Service;
- to allow the User to receive messages (for example for renewal notifications)
- to facilitate the availability and use of the Website;
- to personalize the User’s experience on the Website;
- for any marketing activities and promotions proposed by AncileTech to Users who have given their consent;
- to inform them about any changes on the Website and its features;
- for any other purpose to which the User has expressly consented.
5. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
5.1 According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, the User has the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing (see above) and the identity of the data controller.
- Right of access and verification of data: the User may, at any time, have access to the data that AncileTech has on him or check if he is included in the database of AncileTech. AncileTech asks the User to make this request by mail in order to be able to identify him with certainty (Please provide AncileTech your first name, surname, complete address and a copy of your identity card). AncileTech will thus be ensured that only the User accesses his data.
- Right of objection: the User may, at any time, object to the use of his data by AncileTech and by its active partners (…) by sending his request to AncileTech by mail.
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: the user may, at any time, notify AncileTech of corrections to the data concerning him and, where appropriate, request the deletion of his personal data.
- Right of limitation of processing: the user may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when he has objected to the processing, when he disputes the accuracy of the data, or when he considers that the processing is illegal.
- Right of transferability: the user has the right to receive the personal data that he has communicated to AncileTech and may also ask said company to send this data to another data controller.
5.2 The user may, at any time, request access to his personal data, verify them, transfer them, and, in some cases, as aforementioned, limit their processing and rectify them, by writing to AncileTech accompanied by a copy of his identity card or passport to the following email address: email@example.com.
5.3 The user may also request rectification free of charge and, where applicable, request the deletion of all his personal data from AncileTech ‘s database – except those which from AncileTech has a legal obligation to keep on record – and object to the use and, where appropriate, request the limitation thereof by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of his identity card or passport, to from AncileTech:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.4 AncileTech will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.
6. DURATION OF STORING THE DATA
6.1 AncileTech will keep the personal data of its Users for the duration necessary to achieve the objectives pursued (see point 4).
6.2 AncileTech may also continue to keep personal data concerning the de-registered User, including all correspondence or request for assistance sent to AncileTech in order to be in a position to reply to all questions or complaints that may be sent to it after the order, and in order to comply with all applicable laws.
7. COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
The User is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia, Cyprus
P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia, Cyprus
8.1 AncileTech has taken the appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk and that, to the extent possible, the servers hosting the personal data processed prevent:
- unauthorized access to or modification of this data;
- improper use or disclosure of such data;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss of such data.
8.2 In this respect, employees of AncileTech who have access to this data are subject to a strict confidentiality obligation. Nevertheless, AncileTech may in no way be held liable in the event that this data is stolen or hijacked by a third party despite the security measures adopted.
9. DIRECT MARKETING
9.1 The personal data may be used by AncileTech or its affiliates for direct marketing purposes for similar services than those to which the User has already subscribed.
9.2 The User retains the right to object to such use at any time, upon request and free of charge. The User may simply communicate his request by writing to the following address: email@example.com
10. NOTE CONCERNING MINORS
Persons under the age of 13 and persons who do not have full legal capacity are not permitted to use the Website. AncileTech asks them not to provide their personal data.
11. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE POLICY
By informing Users through the Website, AncileTech may modify and adapt the Policy, in particular to comply with any new legislation and/or regulations applicable (such as the General Data Protection Regulation applicable from 25 May 2018), the recommendations of the Cyprus Commissioner for Personal Data Protection, the guidelines, recommendations and best practices of the European Data Protection Board and the decisions of the courts and tribunals on this issue.
12. VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACTUAL CLAUSES
12.1 Failure by AncileTech to invoke – at any given time – a provision of this Policy, may not be interpreted as a waiver to subsequently make use of its rights under the said provision.
12.2 The invalidity, expiration or the unenforceable nature of all or part of one of the above or below mentioned provisions shall not give rise to the invalidity of all the Policy. Any fully or partially invalid, lapsed or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to have been written. AncileTech undertakes to substitute this provision with another which, to the extent possible, fulfills the same objective.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
13.1 The validity, interpretation and/or implementation of the Policy are subject to Cyprus law, to the extent permitted by the provisions of applicable private international law.
13.2 In the event of a dispute relating to the validity, interpretation or implementation of the Policy, the courts and tribunals of Cyprus have exclusive jurisdiction, to the extent permitted by the provisions of applicable private international law.